March 2020: Right now we are running a special program for people who File a Chapter 13 Debt Reorganization/Debt Consolidation case with us.
Behind on house payments? We can file a Plan to save your house and get 36 months at 0% interest for you to catch up.
Wages getting garnished? We can stop it by filing a Plan that will save you hundreds of dollars every month and take care of all your debt: Not just the creditor who is garnishing you.
Creditor Harassment? Phone calls? Demand Letters? Collection Notices? We can stop it.
1. Free Initial Consultation with attorney Christopher A. Benson.
It costs you nothing to find out your options.
28 years of experience ready to help you figure it out.
2. It’s easy to meet with me. Starting 3/19/2020: Consultations can either be A) In person at our Federal Way office or B) Live Streaming Video
Now you can be anywhere in Western Washington and get the best bankruptcy lawyer for your case. *We don’t handle cases in Eastern WA*
You will be able to video live stream the conference with your smart phone, Ipad or desktop computer. Fast and easy for you.
We send you a link that you click to join the conference. No special hardware required.
Video and voice available on my end. You can choose to also join by video OR you can simply join by voice. It’s your decision.
3. When you make the decision to hire our firm to solve your situation, all it costs you up front to get your case filed is $50 for a single person credit report and $75 for a married couple.
The Court Filing Fee and Attorney fees are rolled into your payment plan interest free!
4. When we work together to get your case ready for filing, once again that meeting can be either A) In person at our Federal Way office or B) Live Streaming Video
We make it easy to get financial relief. If you choose the live streaming option for both the initial consultation and the preparation meeting, you do not physically have to come into our office to get your case done. You will need to make only 1 Court appearance in either Seattle or Tacoma depending where you live, but that’s it!
When You Decide It’s Time To Take Control Of Your Financial Situation — 5 Reasons We’re Your Best Choice
Whatever your situation, we will figure out a solution together. Filing bankruptcy is not the “last resort.” For a lot of people it should be the first choice and the sooner you file, the sooner you start saving money. Money that you need to survive.
The truth is—bankruptcy is an excellent tool that is available to anyone when they need a fresh start. It’s a reboot to a new life. Just like with your smartphone, sometimes it gets hung up and will stall, or an app freezes or text messages just won’t go through, and when this happens… sometimes the best option is to reboot it. The same goes for your financial life. If you’ve stalled and are making no progress paying down your debts and climbing out from the financial stress you’re under, the bankruptcy option can be the reboot that gets you going again. And an experienced bankruptcy attorney can help you through the process, and help you take your life back.
1. Over the past 28 years, our office has helped over 3,000 Washingtonians take control of their financial situation and Get a Fresh Start! Our experience matters, and will make a difference when you need it the most.
2. As experienced bankruptcy attorneys, we work fast so you can get financial relief as soon as possible. Call (253) 815-6940 to schedule your free initial consultation today.
3.Our clients love working with us. Check out our Client Reviews Page to see what our clients have to say. We are rated as “Superb” with a 9.5 rating among all attorneys and law firms in the United States by AVVO (www.AVVO.com).
4.Most people qualify for our Debt Buster Program where we can stop garnishment and change the monthly payments for all your combined unsecured debt (including credit cards, medical bills, repossessions & judgments) to one low monthly payment. This allows you to take control of your finances and pay less per month.
5. In certain situations, when you are currently being garnished, we offer a “Zero Down” bankruptcy filing option. Whatever you have going on in your life, I can probably help you find a solution quickly.
Please watch the video below for an overview of how garnishments work in Washington, how long they last, and how I can stop them for you.
Bankruptcy provides a lot of different protections, depending on your goal. With a Chapter 13, you can stop foreclosures and propose a plan to pay the missed payments over 36 to 60 months at 0% interest — OR IF YOU DO NOT WANT TO SAVE YOUR HOUSE, bankruptcy can provide you with protection to walk away and discharge your financial liability regarding the house. Give us a call to find out your options! (253) 815-6940. More bankruptcy information below.
The Bankruptcy Abuse Prevention and Consumer Protection Act of 2005 launched a new era: With limited exceptions, people who plan to file for bankruptcy must first get credit counseling from a government-approved organization before they file. After you file your bankruptcy case, you must also complete a debt education course to have debts discharged.
We will guide you through the process and provide all the information and contacts necessary for your case to be resolved as quickly and efficiently as possible. Our goal is to provide fast and friendly help in your time of need, to get your life back on track and Get a Fresh Start! For more information, please read the FTC, Facts for Consumers, provided by the Federal Trade Commission (www.ftc.gov).
For those clients with financial problems – We are a debt relief agency. We help people file for bankruptcy relief under the Bankruptcy Code.