When You Decide It’s Time To Take Control Of Your Financial Situation — 5 Reasons We’re Your Best Choice
You’ve been working hard at getting work but not finding any. Or maybe you have work but have recently suffered a medical injury that has depleted all your savings. Or perhaps you’ve been steadily amassing a mountain of debt that you now feel that you will never crawl out from underneath before it crushes you. Whatever your situation, if debt is keeping you down, if creditors are harassing you or threatening legal action, if your anxiety has risen to a new all-time high, then it may be time to find your way out. It may be time to consider bankruptcy. Wait a minute, you say, bankruptcy is the last resort; bankruptcy will ruin you. While many people think this way about bankruptcy, nothing could be further from the truth. The truth is—bankruptcy is an excellent tool that is available to anyone when they need a fresh start. It’s a reboot to a new life. Just like with your smartphone, sometimes it gets hung up and will stall, or an app freezes or text messages just won’t go through, and when this happens… sometimes the best option is to shut it down and reboot it. The same goes for your financial life. If you’ve stalled and are making no progress paying down your debts and climbing out from the financial stress you’re under, the bankruptcy option can be the reboot that gets you going again. And an experienced bankruptcy attorney can help you through the process, and help you take your life back.
If you’re having financial problems and think it may be time to try a new approach, contact us. Whether you’re in Federal Way, WA [King County, WA] or another area of our beautiful state, we can assist you. We are seasoned bankruptcy attorneys and know every angle, every legal remedy, and can help you choose the best options, helping you to file for a bankruptcy that can stop the harassing calls and threatening letters, and give you a chance to start fresh again and take back your life.
1. Over the past 28 years, our office has helped over 3,000 Washingtonians take control of their financial situation and Get a Fresh Start! Our experience matters, and will make a difference when you need it the most.
2. As experienced bankruptcy attorneys, we work fast so you can get financial relief as soon as possible. Call (253) 815-6940 to schedule your free initial consultation today.
3.Our clients love working with us. Check out our Client Reviews Page to see what our clients have to say. We are rated as “Superb” with a 9.5 rating among all attorneys and law firms in the United States by AVVO (www.AVVO.com).
4.Most people qualify for our Debt Buster Program where we can stop garnishment and change the monthly payments for all your combined unsecured debt (including credit cards, medical bills, repossessions & judgments) to one low monthly payment. This allows you to take control of your finances and pay less per month.
5. In certain situations, when you are currently being garnished, we offer a “Zero Down” bankruptcy filing option. Whatever you have going on in your life, I can probably help you find a solution quickly.
Please watch the video below for an overview of how garnishments work in Washington, how long they last, and how I can stop them for you.
- Bankruptcy provides a lot of different protections, depending on your goal. With a Chapter 13, you can stop foreclosures and propose a plan to pay the missed payments over 36 to 60 months at 0% interest — OR IF YOU DO NOT WANT TO SAVE YOUR HOUSE, bankruptcy can provide you with protection to walk away and discharge your financial liability regarding the house. Give us a call to find out your options! (253) 815-6940. More bankruptcy information below.
- The Bankruptcy Abuse Prevention and Consumer Protection Act of 2005 launched a new era: With limited exceptions, people who plan to file for bankruptcy must first get credit counseling from a government-approved organization before they file. After you file your bankruptcy case, you must also complete a debt education course to have debts discharged.
- We will guide you through the process and provide all the information and contacts necessary for your case to be resolved as quickly and efficiently as possible. Our goal is to provide fast and friendly help in your time of need, to get your life back on track and Get a Fresh Start! For more information, please read the FTC, Facts for Consumers, provided by the Federal Trade Commission (www.ftc.gov).
For those clients with financial problems – We are a debt relief agency. We help people file for bankruptcy relief under the Bankruptcy Code.