5 Reasons Why We Are Your Best Choice For You To Take Control Of Your Financial Situation:
1. Over the past 27 years, our office has helped over 3,000 of Washington clients take control of their financial situation and Get a Fresh Start! Our Experience matters when You need it the most.
2. We work fast so you can get financial relief as soon as possible. Call (253) 815-6940 to schedule your free initial consultation today.
3. Most importantly, Our clients love working with us. Check out our Client Reviews Page to see what our clients have to say: We are rated as “Superb” with a 9.5 rating among all attorneys and law firms in the United States by www.AVVO.com
4. Most People Qualify for our Debt Buster Program where we can stop your garnishment and change your monthly payments for all your combined unsecured debt (including Credit Cards, Medical Bills, Repossessions & Judgments) to 1 low monthly payment. This way you take control of your finances and pay less per month than you do now.
5. In certain situations where you are currently getting garnished, we offer a “Zero Down” bankruptcy filing option. So, whatever you have going on in your life, I can probably help you come up with a solution quickly.
Please watch the video below for an overview of how garnishments work in Washington, how long they last and how I can stop them for you.
- Bankruptcy provides a lot of different protections depending on your goal. With a Chapter 13, you can stop foreclosures and propose a plan to pay the missed payments over 36 to 60 months at 0% interest —- OR IF YOU DO NOT WANT TO SAVE YOUR HOUSE, Bankruptcy can provide you with protection to walk away and discharge your financial liability regarding the house. Give Us a Call to Find out Your Options! (253) 815-6940. More bankruptcy Information Below.
- The Bankruptcy Abuse Prevention and Consumer Protection Act of 2005 launched a new era: With limited exceptions, people who plan to file for bankruptcy must first get credit counseling from a government-approved organization before they file. After you file your bankruptcy case, you must also complete a debt education course to have their debts discharged.
- We will help guide you through the process and provide you with all the information and contacts necessary for your case to be resolved as quickly and efficiently as possible. Our goal is to provide fast and friendly help in your time of need to get your life back on track and Get a Fresh Start! For more information, please read the FTC Facts for Consumers, provided by the Federal Trade Commission (www.ftc.gov).
For those clients with financial problems – We are a debt relief agency. We help people file for bankruptcy relief under the Bankruptcy Code.